Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · December 18, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Your complete application (resume, assessment questionnaire, and all supporting documents) must be received by 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) on 02/11/2019.
- You will participate in peer review and performance improvement activities.
- You will be required to successfully complete a pre-appointment physical examination.
- Board certification is desired but not required.
- You will be required to meet any applicable credentialing or privileging requirements prior to appointment.
- This job opportunity announcement has a first cut-off date of 12/3/2018.
- Current clinical competence (e.
- Applications received after 02/11/2019 may result in an ineligible rating and loss of consideration.
- You will supervise, perform, or assist in the instruction of other health care professionals (diagnostic and treatment procedures).
- Providing guidance to residents, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and contract staff.
- You will teach family medicine residents and medical students and serve as a preceptor to residents, interns, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and other medical personnel.
- You will also be a faculty physician on the staff of the Family Medicine Residency and instruct Family Medicine residents in their training program.
- Failure to obtain and maintain the required level of clearance may result in the withdrawal of a job offer or removal.
- The selective placement factor is: Possession of Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers Certification.
- New employees to the Department of the Navy will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check.
- Your resume must reflect you have a sufficient level of expertise in Family Practice to perform the core privileges of this position.
- This announcement uses the OPM Federal Wide direct hire authority to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to certain positions in the competitive service.
- This experience/training will include providing a full range of family practice services by examining patients, determining diagnosis and developing treatment plans for patients from birth to death.
- Successful completion of a pre-employment drug test (including marijuana) is required.
- You will prescribe and dispense medications.
- Depending on staffing needs a 2nd cut-off date may be used.
- Send your resume only (provide detail description of duties under each work experience) to medjobs @navy.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Jacksonville, FL.
- Degree: Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy from a school in the United States or Canada approved by a recognized accrediting body in the year of the applicant's graduation.
- You will be required to obtain and maintain an interim and/or final security clearance prior to entrance on duty.
- No health status contraindications to granting clinical privileges.
- Must be determined suitable for federal employment.
- Insert PL10354100 in your subject line.
- You will serve as a staff supervisor for patients cared for by family medicine residents.
- Examining, diagnosing and treating inpatients, outpatients, and obstetric care) from birth to death.
- Must participate in the direct deposit pay program.
- Travel Required.
- Applications received by 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST) on the cut-off date of 12/3/ consideration for this vacancy.
- Completion of a residency program in the specialty approved by the American specialty board or AOA, board certification, or board eligible.
- Privileged to independently practice as a Family Practice Physician within the past 2 years, actively practiced within the past 2 years by having encountered a sufficient number of clinical cases to represent a broad spectrum of the privileges required).
- Licensing: Active, permanent, full, unrestricted physician license to practice medicine in any state, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.
- A tentative offer of employment will be rescinded if you fail to report to the drug test appointment or pass the test.
- You will provide a full range of family practice services (e.
- Within the Department of Defense (DoD), the appointment of retired military members within 180 days immediately following retirement date to a civilian position is subject to the provisions of 5 United States Code 3326.
- Conditions of Employment.
- In this position you will provide direct primary care to adult and pediatric inpatients, labor and delivery obstetrical services and outpatients.
- Mil (no SSN or pictures please).
- Apply NOW!
- You will promote preventative and health maintenance care, including annual physicals and positive health behaviors through education and counseling.
- Occasional travel - Travel is dependent upon position description and availability of funding.
- Selective Placement Factor: This position has a selective placement factor that will be used to screen out ineligible candidates.
- If your Doctor of Medicine or equivalent degree is from a foreign medical school that provided education and medical knowledge substantially equivalent to accredited schools in the United States, you must have a permanent certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (Ecfmg), a Fifth Pathway Certificate for Americans who completed premedical education in the United States and graduated education in a foreign country, or successfully completed the United States Medical Licensing Examination.
- You will be subject to random testing.
- If more than one resume is received, only the last resume received and processed will be reviewed.
- Residency: 5 years of residency training or equivalent experience and training in Family Practice (e.
- You will serve as a Family Practice Physician in the Family Medicine Department of Navhosp Jacksonville.
- Must be a United States Citizen.
- Failure to document the current certification in your resume or application documents will result in an ineligible rating.
- 3 years residency and 2 years fellowship, experience or other training).
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 13.
It was originally posted in the permanent Family Medicine Jobs
section on MedWorking.com