Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · December 18, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Valparasio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Benefits: This position comes with a competitive compensation and benefits package, including: paid vacation.
- Previous work with the United States military as a civilian contractor, active duty medical officer, reservist, or as a member of the National Guard.
- This degree must have been accredited by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association.
- Successful completion of an internship and residency program (corresponding to the specialty required in the TO) which has been approved by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education or the Committee on Postdoctoral Training of the American Osteopathic Association.
- Doctor of Medicine (M.
- Board eligible or board certified as required in the TO.
- Such programs are in hospitals or other institutions accredited for internship training an appropriate accrediting body.
- You will be working in a military treatment facility and must be on the premises to perform the job.
- Subsequent to obtaining a Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy degree, a candidate must have had at least 1 year of supervised experience providing direct service in a clinical setting (i.
- A residency program involves training in a specialized field of medicine in a hospital or an institution accredited for training in the specialty by an appropriate accrediting body.
- It currently has a six-bed intensive care unit and a 53-bed facility.
- QuarterLine Consulting Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Disability/Vets Employer.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Approximately two to three years of relevant, professional experience.
- D.) or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.
- Core Duties.
- And a retirement plan.
- An internship program involves broadly based clinical practice in which physicians acquire experience in treating a variety of medical problems under supervision (e.
- Technically proficient in directing and teaching other medical staff, providing educational lectures and participating in the provision of in-service training to clinic staff members.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Valparasio, FL.
- As an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, QuarterLine is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all job seekers.
- You will be working clinic hours, Monday through Friday.
- A 1-year internship or the first year of a residency program in a hospital or an institution accredited for such training).
- A Doctor of Medicine or equivalent degree from a foreign medical school must provide education and medical knowledge substantially equivalent to accredited schools in the United States.
- Descriptions of such programs are described below.
- For purposes of this requirement, graduate training programs include only those internship, residency, and fellowship programs that are approved by accrediting bodies recognized within the United States or Canada.
- The hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission.
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice medicine as required in the TO.
- Internal medicine, surgery, general practice, obstetrics-gynecology, and pediatrics).
- The 96th Medical Group provides a wide variety of outpatient services and presently supports one of the larger outpatient workloads in the Air Force.
- The 96th Medical Group provides comprehensive medical care to approximately 92,000 eligible beneficiaries (active duty military members, retirees, and their families).
- Such direction and interaction will adhere to Government and professional clinical standards and accepted clinical protocols.
- A fellowship program involves advanced training (beyond residency training) in a given medical specialty in either a clinical or research setting in a hospital or an institution accredited in the United States for such training.
- Provide preventive and health maintenance care, including annual physicals, positive health behaviors, and self-care skills through education and counseling.
- Perform a full range of physician services in accordance with privileges granted by the MTF.
- Work Environment and Physical.
- You will have the opportunity to work at Eglin Air Force Base's medical treatment facility as an employee of QuarterLine treating active duty personnel, military retirees, eligible veterans, and their enrolled family members.
- The environment is fast-paced and multifaceted, with conditions and duties that can change quickly throughout a shift.
- Evidence of equivalency to accredited schools in the United States is demonstrated by permanent certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, a fifth pathway certificate for Americans who completed premedical education in the United States and graduate education in a foreign country, or successful completion of the United States Medical Licensing Examination.
- Order diagnostic tests as applicable as well as request consultation or referral with appropriate physicians, clinics, or other health resources as indicated.
- Length of Contract: Full-time, permanent.
- As a teaching facility, the hospital has an active residency program in dentistry and family practice medicine allowing residents the opportunity to develop and enrich their clinical and academic capabilities.
- Ten (10) paid federal holidays.
- Examine, diagnose, treat or prescribe courses of treatment within the scope of training, experience, and privileges.
- QuarterLine is currently seeking a Family Practice Physician to join our team at Eglin Air Force Base in Florida.
- Graduate from an accredited medical school in the United States or Canada.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 13.
It was originally posted in the permanent Family Medicine Jobs
section on MedWorking.com