Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Valparasio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Valparasio, FL.
- Technically proficient in directing and teaching other medical staff, providing educational lectures and participating in the provision of in-service training to clinic staff members.
- Core Duties.
- The hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission.
- An internship program involves broadly based clinical practice in which physicians acquire experience in treating a variety of medical problems under supervision (e.
- Ten (10) paid federal holidays.
- You will have the opportunity to work at Eglin Air Force Base's medical treatment facility as an employee of QuarterLine treating active duty personnel, military retirees, eligible veterans, and their enrolled family members.
- A Doctor of Medicine or equivalent degree from a foreign medical school must provide education and medical knowledge substantially equivalent to accredited schools in the United States.
- You will be working clinic hours, Monday through Friday.
- For purposes of this requirement, graduate training programs include only those internship, residency, and fellowship programs that are approved by accrediting bodies recognized within the United States or Canada.
- A residency program involves training in a specialized field of medicine in a hospital or an institution accredited for training in the specialty by an appropriate accrediting body.
- Subsequent to obtaining a Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy degree, a candidate must have had at least 1 year of supervised experience providing direct service in a clinical setting (i.
- Graduate from an accredited medical school in the United States or Canada.
- As an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, QuarterLine is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all job seekers.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Such programs are in hospitals or other institutions accredited for internship training an appropriate accrediting body.
- Perform a full range of physician services in accordance with privileges granted by the MTF.
- Work Environment and Physical.
- You will be working in a military treatment facility and must be on the premises to perform the job.
- Approximately two to three years of relevant, professional experience.
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice medicine as required in the TO.
- Evidence of equivalency to accredited schools in the United States is demonstrated by permanent certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, a fifth pathway certificate for Americans who completed premedical education in the United States and graduate education in a foreign country, or successful completion of the United States Medical Licensing Examination.
- A 1-year internship or the first year of a residency program in a hospital or an institution accredited for such training).
- It currently has a six-bed intensive care unit and a 53-bed facility.
- QuarterLine Consulting Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Disability/Vets Employer.
- Order diagnostic tests as applicable as well as request consultation or referral with appropriate physicians, clinics, or other health resources as indicated.
- Board eligible or board certified as required in the TO.
- Doctor of Medicine (M.
- D.) or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.
- This degree must have been accredited by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association.
- Descriptions of such programs are described below.
- The 96th Medical Group provides a wide variety of outpatient services and presently supports one of the larger outpatient workloads in the Air Force.
- As a teaching facility, the hospital has an active residency program in dentistry and family practice medicine allowing residents the opportunity to develop and enrich their clinical and academic capabilities.
- Benefits: This position comes with a competitive compensation and benefits package, including: paid vacation.
- Examine, diagnose, treat or prescribe courses of treatment within the scope of training, experience, and privileges.
- A fellowship program involves advanced training (beyond residency training) in a given medical specialty in either a clinical or research setting in a hospital or an institution accredited in the United States for such training.
- The environment is fast-paced and multifaceted, with conditions and duties that can change quickly throughout a shift.
- QuarterLine is currently seeking a Family Practice Physician to join our team at Eglin Air Force Base in Florida.
- The 96th Medical Group provides comprehensive medical care to approximately 92,000 eligible beneficiaries (active duty military members, retirees, and their families).
- Internal medicine, surgery, general practice, obstetrics-gynecology, and pediatrics).
- Such direction and interaction will adhere to Government and professional clinical standards and accepted clinical protocols.
- Length of Contract: Full-time, permanent.
- And a retirement plan.
- Previous work with the United States military as a civilian contractor, active duty medical officer, reservist, or as a member of the National Guard.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Successful completion of an internship and residency program (corresponding to the specialty required in the TO) which has been approved by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education or the Committee on Postdoctoral Training of the American Osteopathic Association.
- Provide preventive and health maintenance care, including annual physicals, positive health behaviors, and self-care skills through education and counseling.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 13.
It was originally posted in the permanent Family Medicine Jobs
section on MedWorking.com