Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Compensation: Excellent salary and benefits, relocation, malpractice and supplemental benefits offered.
- Opportunity: Seeking a Family Medicine physician to work in an Outpatient setting for a hospital employed multi-specialty practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Florida.
- This organization employs more than 16,500 individuals and has more than 6,aff with an economic impact well over $2 billion.
- Facility: Join the largest health system from the Treasure Coast to Miami Dade County and encompasses over 10 affiliated hospitals, in addition to multiple ambulatory surgery centers and imaging centers, physician practices, four free-standing emergency care facilities, a supply chain center and an integrated regional laboratory.
- No ED/hospital.
- The practice offers a multitude of ancillary services including MRI and 64 slice CT, also has EMR.
- These Hospitals provide $290 million in healthcare services to those unable to pay for their care and has the largest emergency room network and operates the most trauma centers in the service area.
- As a growing community, the city offers diverse economic opportunities, clear guidelines for prosperous and sustainable growth, and state-of-the-art infrastructure ready to support development and investment.
- Location: This gorgeous Florida coastal city attracts a vibrant mix of people because of its low crime rate, diverse housing stock, abundant open space and because of the optimistic vision of the people who live there.
- Patient volume will be 20-25 per day and in this model the primary care and specialist physicians work as a team, consulting regularly and collaborating to provide patients with thorough, in-depth care.
- The city has the highest homeownership rate in the nation in 2012 and is the only major market with a homeownership rate above 75 percent.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago