Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Sunday · February 23, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Port St. Lucie) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Quality people.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7off.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Qualifications include: Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Practice and have.
- Envision Physician Services and St. Lucie Medical Center are seeking a Hospitalist to join our team at St. Lucie Medical Center.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- St. Lucie Medical Center is a teaching facility and is seeking a clinical-educator, academic hospitalist who has a strong desire for teaching residents and is an integral part of the Family Practice Residency Program.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Excellent compensation package includes hourly compensation + RVU Bonus + Teaching Stipend.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Teaching, evaluating and mentoring Family Practice Residents.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Here residents can hike environmental preserves, paddle down lush rivers, or ride horses on nearby beaches.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Located on the southern end of mainland St. Lucie County, Port St. Lucie is a recreation-rich paradise filled with pleasant pursuits.
- Benefits package includes medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K with match, Elective Deferral Plan, and Business Expense Reimbursement Account.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Quality care.
- St Lucie Medical Center is a 229-bed acute-care, full service medical center delivering the very best medical care with state-of-the-art medical technologies.
- Port St. Lucie is a growing urban area located in the heart of Florida's Treasure Coast, one of Florida's least commercial, most affordable, least touted shorelines.
- Port St. Lucie's best known asset is its spectacularly beautiful barrier islands, boasting 21 miles of bleached white beaches edging a cobalt-blue ocean and lined with sabal palms.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Paid "A-Rated" malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- The program is in the early stages and the Hospitalist can truly have an impact on the direction of the program.
- Conveniently located off Interstate 95 and the Florida Turnpike, Port St. Lucie is the perfect place to relax and unwind, away from the crowded cities of South and Central Florida.
- This gorgeous coastal town just north of the Miami/Ft Lauderdale area hosts the training grounds for the New York Mets and boasts an excellent school district.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- 229 Bed Hospital.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Quality of Life.
- In beautiful Port St. Lucie, located along the Treasure Coast of Florida.
- 8 Physician Team.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- This prestigious medical center has a great reputation and is supported by an impressive combination of specialties.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Sports enthusiasts will find much to love at the one-a-kind PGA Village, the PGA Learning Center, numerous other golf courses and Mets Baseball at Tradition Field.
- Open ICU.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- We are truly looking for physicians that have a passion for teaching!
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services