Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · November 15, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Port St. Lucie) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7off.
- Here residents can hike environmental preserves, paddle down lush rivers, or ride horses on nearby beaches.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Teaching, evaluating and mentoring Family Practice Residents.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Paid "A-Rated" malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Port St. Lucie is a growing urban area located in the heart of Florida's Treasure Coast, one of Florida's least commercial, most affordable, least touted shorelines.
- Excellent compensation package includes hourly compensation + RVU Bonus + Teaching Stipend.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Qualifications include: Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Practice and have.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- St. Lucie Medical Center is a teaching facility and is seeking a clinical-educator, academic hospitalist who has a strong desire for teaching residents and is an integral part of the Family Practice Residency Program.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- 8 Physician Team.
- Quality of Life.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Envision Physician Services and St. Lucie Medical Center are seeking a Hospitalist to join our team at St. Lucie Medical Center.
- Quality care.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Port St. Lucie's best known asset is its spectacularly beautiful barrier islands, boasting 21 miles of bleached white beaches edging a cobalt-blue ocean and lined with sabal palms.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Located on the southern end of mainland St. Lucie County, Port St. Lucie is a recreation-rich paradise filled with pleasant pursuits.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Conveniently located off Interstate 95 and the Florida Turnpike, Port St. Lucie is the perfect place to relax and unwind, away from the crowded cities of South and Central Florida.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- We are truly looking for physicians that have a passion for teaching!
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- In beautiful Port St. Lucie, located along the Treasure Coast of Florida.
- Sports enthusiasts will find much to love at the one-a-kind PGA Village, the PGA Learning Center, numerous other golf courses and Mets Baseball at Tradition Field.
- St Lucie Medical Center is a 229-bed acute-care, full service medical center delivering the very best medical care with state-of-the-art medical technologies.
- Quality people.
- 229 Bed Hospital.
- This gorgeous coastal town just north of the Miami/Ft Lauderdale area hosts the training grounds for the New York Mets and boasts an excellent school district.
- This prestigious medical center has a great reputation and is supported by an impressive combination of specialties.
- The program is in the early stages and the Hospitalist can truly have an impact on the direction of the program.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Benefits package includes medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K with match, Elective Deferral Plan, and Business Expense Reimbursement Account.
- Open ICU.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services