Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Sunday · May 26, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Port St. Lucie) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation including uncapped RVU bonus.
- This prestigious medical center has a great reputation and is supported by an impressive combination of specialties.
- Open ICU.
- Quality care.
- Oversee Family Practice Residents.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Practice.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Here residents can hike environmental preserves, paddle down lush rivers, or ride horses on nearby beaches.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Located on the southern end of mainland St. Lucie County, Port St. Lucie is a recreation-rich paradise filled with pleasant pursuits.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Port St. Lucie's best known asset is its spectacularly beautiful barrier islands, boasting 21 miles of bleached white beaches edging a cobalt-blue ocean and lined with sabal palms.
- In Port St. Lucie, Florida.
- Medical and Dental insurance, 401K, Elective Deferral Plan, and Business Expense Reimbursement Account.
- This gorgeous coastal town just north of the Miami/Ft Lauderdale area hosts the training grounds for the New York Mets and boasts an excellent school district.
- 229 Bed Hospital.
- Conveniently located off Interstate 95 and the Florida Turnpike, Port St. Lucie is the perfect place to relax and unwind, away from the crowded cities of South and Central Florida.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Port St. Lucie is a growing urban area located in the heart of Florida's Treasure Coast, one of Florida's least commercial, most affordable, least touted shorelines.
- Paid malpractice and tail.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Quality people.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- 8 Physician Team.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- St Lucie Medical Center in beautiful Port St Lucie, FL, is a 229-bed acute-care, full service medical center delivering the very best medical care with state-of-the-art medical technologies.
- Malpractice and tail coverage.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Hourly compensation + RVU Bonus + Teaching Stipend.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7off.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Quality of Life.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for a Hospitalist to become a part of our practice at St. Lucie Medical Center.
- BE/BC Family Practice.
- Sports enthusiasts will find much to love at the one-a-kind PGA Village, the PGA Learning Center, numerous other golf courses and Mets Baseball at Tradition Field.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Envision Physician Services