Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · September 19, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Space Coast) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- So, in addition to solid clinical skills, the group very much seeks someone that can hit the ground running.
- The chance to be immediately busy in a well-established practice that has been in business for more than 25 years ensuring long-term stability and professional satisfaction.
- A very manageable caseload of 18-22 patients per day working with three other primary care physicians, two FPs and one IM doc also boarded in pediatrics.
- A private medical center in Florida's Space Coast region, as a result of the retirement of a nurse practitioner that has been with them for 13 years and impressive overall growth, is actively seeking to replace her with a board certified Family Practice physician.
- The center provides a broad range of medical care to patients of all ages from the beginning to end-of-life, though they have far more pediatric patients than geriatric.
- A competitive compensation package that includes a full range of benefits as well as an RVU production incentive that can add as much as 25% to your base salary.
- As a result, you can look forward to the added peace of mind of working with people who are supportive, team oriented, who encourage your questions and involvement in the group, and frankly don't want to you be a workaholic.
- The ability to live in a very desirable and attractive coastal community of central Florida known as the High-Tech center of the Southeast with close proximity to the beaches, the Orlando metro area (Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World and other major attractions) and an area that has consistently ranked high in quality of life standards for adults and school-aged children including favorable cost-of-living comparisons.
- In fact, the group gets along as much as a family as a medical practice.
- You will work exclusively in an outpatient environment serving only the employees of a large local company and their dependents living in Brevard County, Florida.
- The trends causing the group's impressive growth look to continue for many years to come, so a preference will also be given to candidates with an expressed desire to stay for the long term and play an active role in offering new ideas and suggestions on how best to take advantage of this positive business environment.
- No hospital. Typically only 1-2 calls per week, if any.
- A fixed, weekly work schedule that can either be five eight-hour days or four 10-hour days, whichever works best for your personal situation.
- A group of straightforward, honest, and laid back colleagues who work hard to maintain their successful practice, but also place a high value on having a good lifestyle and time for family.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Gateway Staffing Solutions, Inc..