Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · October 21, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Southern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm.
- The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- A South Carolina-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens family medicine or internal medicine physician who may be interested in a long-term offer.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- CompHealth can help physicians without a SC state license obtain one.
- Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this or another opportunity that could be ideal for your lifestyle.
- Caseload: 17 - 20 patients per day.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- License: SC state license needed, not required.
- The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm and the covering physician will see 17 - 20 patients per day.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Temp-to-perm position.
This locum job opening was posted
9 days ago