Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · April 9, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Darlington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Staffing Model: 4 MDs /2 MLPs (7a-7p), 1 MDs /1 MLPs (7p-7a).
- Sub-specialties: Most backup available- Cardio, Endo, GI, Pulmonary, etc.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 90 days.
- EMR: Epic.
- Facility Beds: 396.
- Admit at night but have ICU backup who come in.
- Locum Rate: Competitive.
- ICU: Closed in the morning.
- Codes: Handled by HM primary responsible but both respond.
- Smart is seeking BC/BE, IM or FP candidates to provide long-term locum (nights) coverage at a facility near Darlington, South Carolina.
- Procedures: Required (Vent management, intubation, and central lines).
- Patient Encounters: 10-12 admits per night.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.