Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · August 13, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Palm Beach Gardens) is a single-specialty group practice.
- See 24-28 patients daily.
- 1 Physician and 1 Nurse Practitioner in the office - Potential to share space with another provider.
- Guaranteed salary for the first two years with RVU option after Year 2.
- Suite 320.
- Office open Mon-Fri from 8:30am - 5:00pm.
- Comprehensive benefits which include medical, dental, vision, and 401k (Starts day 1).
- 28-days of PTO annually.
- Turn-key practice with established patients.
- Answering service for after hour calls.
- The office is only 1-mile east of I-95, so this makes commuting easy.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Live and practice in beautiful Palm Beach County.
- Jupiter Medical Specialists is currently recruiting for a Family Medicine Physician to join an established practice in beautiful Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.
- Medical Assistant for each provider.
- No state income tax, great schools, safe neighborhoods and a wealth of cultural and recreational activities make this a great place to live.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Envision Physician Services