Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · May 19, 2022
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Pee Dee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It lies at the intersection of Interstates 20 and 95 and is the eastern terminus of the former.
- It is the county seat of Florence County and the primary city within the Florence metropolitan area.
- Facility Type: hopsital.
- Florence is a city in and the county seat of Florence County, South Carolina, United States.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- 5] As of the 2010 census, the population of Florence was 37,056, and the estimated population in 2019 was 38,531.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Location: South Carolina.
- Florence is one of the major cities in South Carolina.
- The area forms the core of the historical "Pee Dee" region of South Carolina, which includes the eight counties of northeastern South Carolina, along with sections of southeastern North Carolina.
- 8] The city was founded as a railroad hub and became the junction of three major railroad systems, including the Wilmington and Manchester, the Northeastern, and the Cheraw and Darlington.
- Must be boarded.
- In 1965, Florence was named an All-American City, presented by the National Civic League.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.